Data analysis is defined as a process of cleaning, transforming, and modeling data to discover useful information for business decision-making. The purpose of Data Analysis is to extract useful information from data and taking the decision based upon the data analysis.
Data analysis is what helps organizations determine their positions in the market relative to competitors.
7 public data sets you can analyse for free right now Download Resources
Here are steps to get a remote job/gig.
Remote jobs can be hard to get for many, but those who have mastered that art will tell you it comes with being consistent.
It is important to note for a better remote experience, you need a Laptop. Navigating the landscape or completing tasks with your phone isn’t realistic.
1. Define your niche. The more you focus on a specific skill/category of remote job, the easier it is to navigate the landscape
2. Create a profile. This goes beyond just creating one. Have a unique description, profile image (if requested). A successful profile is 100% complete
3. If the site is the type that requires a resume, please update your resume, portfolio, or showreel with a breakdown of skills, jobs, and projects you’ve previously worked on.
4. You need to offer quality & timely services so clients can refer you or even return for more.
Freelance & Contract Remote Job Boards
– Best sites (categorized) for remote jobs.
Dedicated Remote Job Boards
10. Remote OK
11. Skip the Drive
Tech-Related Remote Work Opportunities
5. Landing Jobs
8. GitHub Jobs
One thing to always do is to filter on remote sites to drill down on your niche or how recently the job was posted.
We hope this really helps. Goodluck!