Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes the internet and online-based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones, and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services.
Click below to download 21 resources free
Free Digital Marketing PDF E-books Download – Seven Boats Academy Get free digital marketing PDF e-books to download. Free eBooks on SEO, social media marketing, lead generation, content writing, blogging & affiliate marketing.
Copywriting is the act or occupation of writing the text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy or sales copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action.
The Complete Newbie’s Guide to Effective Copywriting Brought to You by: Homerun Copywriter Formula.
Free courses on Udemy
Here are steps to get a remote job/gig.
Remote jobs can be hard to get for many, but those who have mastered that art will tell you it comes with being consistent.
It is important to note for a better remote experience, you need a Laptop. Navigating the landscape or completing tasks with your phone isn’t realistic.
1. Define your niche. The more you focus on a specific skill/category of remote job, the easier it is to navigate the landscape
2. Create a profile. This goes beyond just creating one. Have a unique description, profile image (if requested). A successful profile is 100% complete
3. If the site is the type that requires a resume, please update your resume, portfolio, or showreel with a breakdown of skills, jobs, and projects you’ve previously worked on.
4. You need to offer quality & timely services so clients can refer you or even return for more.
Freelance & Contract Remote Job Boards
– Best sites (categorized) for remote jobs.
Dedicated Remote Job Boards
10. Remote OK
11. Skip the Drive
Tech-Related Remote Work Opportunities
5. Landing Jobs
8. GitHub Jobs
One thing to always do is to filter on remote sites to drill down on your niche or how recently the job was posted.
We hope this really helps. Goodluck!